Online computer science assignment help is a great escape for some students. For university students, the advantages of online help are countless. Obviously, a live help, specifically when you are in dilemma and you do not have any assistance from anyone else, is highly beneficial.
It is our sincere advice that during writing course or in a First-Year Seminar, all students must practice many writing assignments on different topics regularly. Here, we will discuss precisely about the difference between formal writing, writing to communicate, writing to learn and informal writing.
Informal writing is primarily short and it is written to clarify the purpose of the writer; therefore, it does not help in a university assignment, directly. However, informal writing activities can be helpful in developing critical thinking skills of students. This gives university students an opportunity playing with ideas, asking questions and enhancing their critic skills.
On the contrary, formal writing requires mature writing skills. Hence, informal writing may help in developing writing expertise but formal writing is the true assessment criteria of one’s mastery of writing.
- In-class Free Writers
- Reading Logs
- Response Papers
- Exit/Entrance Cards
- Essay Exams
- Essay Assignments
- Writing about Reading
Moreover, teachers should focus on the following while maintaining assignment and they must prepare them adequately for the following. Definitely, if students will get sufficient help from their teachers or mentors then they would not need any online assignment help:
Teacher should evaluate the purpose that a specific assignment can highlight. Does the teacher want to develop his/her students all skills or one skill as analysis, information, reflective, expressive or argumentative or he/she is trying to develop a combination of all. Similarly, the instructions of the essay should be clear and concise so that the students can understand what skills they require to complete this assignment:
- If a student is able to closely examine the relation between the whole and parts of a specific subject and able to analyze and articulate concepts connected or contrasted with each other then he/she has an analytical skill
- If a student is able to summarize and synthesize information related to a specific subject then he/she has the information
- If a student is able to articulate a claim regarding a specific subject through adequate supportive evidence to prove his/her claim then he/she has argumentative skill
- If a student is capable of looking at occurrences retrospectively and can articulate his/her learning then he/she has the reflective skills
- Finally, if a student is able considering the relevance of his/her personal experience then he/she has the expressive skill
However, if you are unable to overcome your deficiencies in writing area and your teacher has not been supportive then you can get help from Computer Science Homework Helpers. Computer Science Homework Helpers is a premier consultancy website for computer science students that provides online computer science assignment help in very affordable rates. They provide law assignment help, nursing assignment help or briefly, they have a team of highly qualified professionals that can write assignment on any topic or subject flawlessly.